Full Time or Part Time Spots Available for the 2018-2019 School Year
St. Michael Preschool’s curriculum is aligned to the State of Ohio’s Early Learning Content Standards using the framework of The Creative Curriculum, also used by the Diocese of Columbus. This program helps educators create high-quality programs that meet the unique needs of the children and families they serve. In an atmosphere where the practice of virtue and of independence are promoted, our program is designed to guide the spiritual, intellectual, physical, and emotional development of the child. St. Michael’s drive towards academic excellence will help children be ready for the next level of school by the end of the term
Catechesis of the Good Shepherd
The St. Michael Preschool utilizes the Catechesis of the Good Shepherd. This religious education program takes place in a special room called an Atrium. In the Atrium a child is given the opportunity to develop the spiritual potential that every child has for God. In the Atrium children are given the opportunity to fall in love with God through encountering Jesus the Good Shepherd with different hands on experiences of our faith.
St. Michael Preschool Registration for 2018-2019
St Michael Prekindergarten class will be accepting applications for 2018-2019 school year according to the following schedule:
- January 4-17 Current St. Michael elementary school families
- January 18-31 St. Michael parishioners
- February 1 Preschool Registration for community opens
Registration Packet Due July 1, 2018.
Completed registration packets may be turned in at Open House, hand-delivered, or mailed to:
St. Michael Preschool, 5750 N. High St. Worthington, OH 43085.
Registrations will be taken on a first come first served basis with the parish families and those families with children already in the school taking precedence. When classes are full, waiting lists will be formed and vacancies will be filled with the following priorities:
- A family already in the school
- Participating parish family members
- Any non-participating parish members
- Members from other parishes
- Non-Catholic families
Each Preschool Class Registration application must be accompanied by a $100.00 non-refundable check. $50 of the registration fee will be applied towards the Preschool tuition cost, and $50 will go towards registration costs.
Open House: Please join us at our Open House in the Preschool Classroom on Thursday, February 1, 2018 from 6 to 7 pm.
Downloadable Forms & Information
- PreKindergarten Registration Application
- Tuition Policy Handout
- Tuition Payment Agreement
- Required Forms Checklist
- Picture Release Consent Form
- Parent Handbook Signature Page
- Immunization Record Information
- Immunization Summary
- Child’s Health Information Form
- Authorized Child Pick Up Form
- Emergency Medical Authorization Card
- Family Information (SUTQ)
- Pet Permission
- Supply List